Clarity and Personal Growth – by Michele Harvey
Life is full of change. Sometimes self transformation comes from an inward desire for personal growth, but many times it comes from a drastic life event. It is imperative to create a space for clarity from confusion. You can’t make great choices from a confused, emotional state.
However you are experiencing changes, we would like to offer this easy to follow advice so you can begin your journey to a new and happier you!
Here are some tips:
1. Love yourself enough to focus on yourself for at least 20 minutes a day.
2. Know that your beliefs may be challenged, and don’t be overwhelmed by the process of discovering your ideas to change.
3. Get support from a friend or loved one.
4. Select a process of change from the variety of Self help books.
5. Consciously focus on the present moment as often as you can. Everything that you need to know is available in the present moment.
6. Schedule time to do your practice at a consistent time of day if possible. If your practice helps you reduce anxiety, you may repeat it throughout the day for clarity.
7. Give yourself at least 30 days for your life to change for the better. You may see results right away, but new habits take at least 21 days to take hold.
Looking to evolve your life to a more authentic view point that leads you to a more fulfilling future is an admirable goal. With a daily practice from a self help author, you can implement a plan for change in as little as 30 days. If you focus on the goal of personal growth, a new, more joyous life will quickly be yours.
To learn more about how you can have more clarity in your life, please watch the video below.